Direct Energy Billing and Customer Service are the worest
Bad Customer Service on the phone and billing us even we don't even have any service from them anymore.
I called in Direct Energy Ontario in March 3 times about the Remove the Water Heater tank from my house. The representatives mentioned the Billing will stop as soon as we drop off the Water Heater tank in the Drop off Stations. So we did on March 29th, 2010 and we received the Removal number.
I still received the Billing from Direct Energy in April. I called and the representative told me it will take 2 or 3 billing cycles. I should still pay the bills, which I did until August Bill.
I called in August 20, 2010 3:30PM, the representative; "Kennel" answered my call. But I was on hold for 20 minutes. He said he was trying to call other department for this issue. At the end, he said he will call me back and I gave him my contact number. I NEVER HEAR FROM HIM.
I called back on August, 23, 2010 11:35 PM, the representative; "John" answered my call. He confirmed that I should get the refunded back. I was happy about that. But I forgot to check the refunded amount.
I called back on same day at 12:19 PM, the representative; "Ashley" answered my call. She gave me the total amount $95.03. But it was not the right amount. I asked her to give me the break down and she refused to do so. She said it was the system calculated and she couldn't give me the break down but just the period â€“ April 16, 2010 to August 23, 2010.
I mentioned it should start from March 29th, 2010. She said they got the Water Heater tank from the Drop off station until April 16th, 2010. It was not my problem when your internal transfer the tank. It was in your company place and I got the confirmation on March 29th, 2010, you had the tank. I asked for the Supervisor and I got the run-around statement â€“ "No Supervisor right now, he/she will call back you in 72 hours". (NEVER HEAR FROM ANYONE!). I asked that what happen if no one calls back. She said call back here again! I bet Ashley never put my request for Supervisor, just like the first time â€“ no one call me back.
I asked what about my last Friday's call. She said no one record any call back from last Friday and no one called "Kennel" in the term.
I paid $22.99 + GST in past April/May/June and HST on July and August in full. I don't get all my money back. It is crazy. Don't ever trust them when they ask you to pay first and they will pay you back - WITH LESS THEN YOU PAID THEM for no service at all.1082b1d9 review #195635
You may also like
- "I have NEVER had any contact with Commerce Energy, and as far as I know they are not providers of energy in my town in California. I received a..."
- "In summary, Florida Energy Water and Air (Edgewater - corp) http://www.fla-ewa.com installed my Rainsoft system incorrectly. They plumbed it into the irrigation lines. (I had initial concerns about this from..."
- "In Filter Mode the spa does not pull water through the filter. Virtually no suction. For past three weeks I have sent photos and mpegs to the Dimension One service..."
- "Cant believe i found this in my livers. The first ones i bought were the same , i returned and got more livers with a gall bladder in both ...."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "Wow, my bouquet looked nothing like the picture. It was sparce and scattered with sloppy chocolate decoration, and I sent it as a bday gift to my lil niece. I..."
- "Assiniboia Downs Lady Godiva Rides Again 3975 Portage Ave Assiniboia , Winnipeg Manitoba R3K 2E9 (204) 885-3330 Robin speaks with forked tongue It seems Robin a native American house cleaning manager not only drinks..."
- "good old josh is still not man enough to admit that the monster transmission has made a mistake and put the wrong parts in my transmission even after i had..."
- "I ordered an engagement ring from Primestyle. It was embarrassing when I received it as one of the diamonds is almost black from being cut wrong. I upgraded..."