Bad Customer Service on the phone and billing us even we don't even have any service from them anymore.
I called in Direct Energy Ontario in March 3 times about the Remove the Water Heater tank from my house. The representatives mentioned the Billing will stop as soon as we drop off the Water Heater tank in the Drop off Stations. So we did on March 29th, 2010 and we received the Removal number.
I still received the Billing from Direct Energy in April. I called and the representative told me it will take 2 or 3 billing cycles. I should still pay the bills, which I did until August Bill.
I called in August 20, 2010 3:30PM, the representative; "Kennel" answered my call. But I was on hold for 20 minutes. He said he was trying to call other department for this issue. At the end, he said he will call me back and I gave him my contact number. I NEVER HEAR FROM HIM.
I called back on August, 23, 2010 11:35 PM, the representative; "John" answered my call. He confirmed that I should get the refunded back. I was happy about that. But I forgot to check the refunded amount.
I called back on same day at 12:19 PM, the representative; "Ashley" answered my call. She gave me the total amount $95.03. But it was not the right amount. I asked her to give me the break down and she refused to do so. She said it was the system calculated and she couldn't give me the break down but just the period – April 16, 2010 to August 23, 2010.
I mentioned it should start from March 29th, 2010. She said they got the Water Heater tank from the Drop off station until April 16th, 2010. It was not my problem when your internal transfer the tank. It was in your company place and I got the confirmation on March 29th, 2010, you had the tank. I asked for the Supervisor and I got the run-around statement – "No Supervisor right now, he/she will call back you in 72 hours". (NEVER HEAR FROM ANYONE!). I asked that what happen if no one calls back. She said call back here again! I bet Ashley never put my request for Supervisor, just like the first time – no one call me back.
I asked what about my last Friday's call. She said no one record any call back from last Friday and no one called "Kennel" in the term.
I paid $22.99 + GST in past April/May/June and HST on July and August in full. I don't get all my money back. It is crazy. Don't ever trust them when they ask you to pay first and they will pay you back - WITH LESS THEN YOU PAID THEM for no service at all.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Water Heater
- Review category
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "First unit bought in May of 2014. Broke in less then 10 months. Nordyne said we did not submit warranty on line. Which we did. I..."
- "Looking for a no cog low wind startup wind turbine generator for your residential roof top install? Look at this! http://www.mwands.com/pdf_files/legal/ I saved my money, shopped eBay and bought the Thermodyne Systems Windgeneering..."
- "The Lerman Law Firm (Cathy Jackson Lerman, PA) today praised WPTV investigative reporter Jenn Strathman for her efforts to lay out key steps that consumers should take to protect themselves..."
- " Here is a descriptive account of the time-line: • 898.32 square feet of VM HS Solid Golden Teak ¾ x 4-3/4"SKU: 10006652/VMGT5/2009 Flooring and Eco Silent Sound HD Underlayment were purchased from..."
- "I have recently contracted out a job to a business named "Zaptech Solutions". I am urging you if you are looking to have any development work done please do not..."
- "Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got. To the attention of..."
- "I'm a 62 yr old male who has just started taking Power Greens (on my second canister). I've been a fitness instructor for most of my life, and through clean..."
- "what is going on the middle pair 2009 pair on the left 2015 right 2014 I bought the pair from 2009 (hundreds of miles on them) in Avon Massachusetts the others..."
- "My name is Reginald Fain my claim #is2914710.From the months of April2016 to August 30 2016...a company named TNT 18008604857 also known as naughty date.com has been sole users of..."