Direct Energy Billing and Customer Service are the worest
Bad Customer Service on the phone and billing us even we don't even have any service from them anymore.
I called in Direct Energy Ontario in March 3 times about the Remove the Water Heater tank from my house. The representatives mentioned the Billing will stop as soon as we drop off the Water Heater tank in the Drop off Stations. So we did on March 29th, 2010 and we received the Removal number.
I still received the Billing from Direct Energy in April. I called and the representative told me it will take 2 or 3 billing cycles. I should still pay the bills, which I did until August Bill.
I called in August 20, 2010 3:30PM, the representative; "Kennel" answered my call. But I was on hold for 20 minutes. He said he was trying to call other department for this issue. At the end, he said he will call me back and I gave him my contact number. I NEVER HEAR FROM HIM.
I called back on August, 23, 2010 11:35 PM, the representative; "John" answered my call. He confirmed that I should get the refunded back. I was happy about that. But I forgot to check the refunded amount.
I called back on same day at 12:19 PM, the representative; "Ashley" answered my call. She gave me the total amount $95.03. But it was not the right amount. I asked her to give me the break down and she refused to do so. She said it was the system calculated and she couldn't give me the break down but just the period â€“ April 16, 2010 to August 23, 2010.
I mentioned it should start from March 29th, 2010. She said they got the Water Heater tank from the Drop off station until April 16th, 2010. It was not my problem when your internal transfer the tank. It was in your company place and I got the confirmation on March 29th, 2010, you had the tank. I asked for the Supervisor and I got the run-around statement â€“ "No Supervisor right now, he/she will call back you in 72 hours". (NEVER HEAR FROM ANYONE!). I asked that what happen if no one calls back. She said call back here again! I bet Ashley never put my request for Supervisor, just like the first time â€“ no one call me back.
I asked what about my last Friday's call. She said no one record any call back from last Friday and no one called "Kennel" in the term.
I paid $22.99 + GST in past April/May/June and HST on July and August in full. I don't get all my money back. It is crazy. Don't ever trust them when they ask you to pay first and they will pay you back - WITH LESS THEN YOU PAID THEM for no service at all.128eb06e review #195635
You may also like
- "Leak from release valve through furnace room into next room. Technician #1 replaces release valve provides advice, takes photo of damages & inspects tank. Still leaking call and request..."
- "Looks like BestBuy is now offering Energy Plus as an incentive to increase your reward zone points. After reading up on this company [thank God I did] There is no..."
- "I contracted with Reliant Energy Inc. to provide residential power at 10 cents per kilowatt hour. They began billing my credit card over 17 cents per hour without my..."
- "Firstly, don't use a guy by the name Daniel friguglietti for your flooring, he is rude, poor quality of work just check for yourself I have included pictures. When..."
- "Below is the last email I sent & to date no response. Pictures of what I ordered (merry Christmas picture) and other picture is what I got. To the attention of..."
- "Hi, I had Hercules tires installed on my 2009 jeep patriot July 17 / 2013 size P215/70/0R16.The first thing I noticed is that my jeep was very rough driving and the..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."
- "Waste of time and money DO NOT GO TO FARMINGTON CONNECTICUT HAIR CLUB THEY LIE LIE LIE AND ALL IT IS IS WIGS AND THE HAIR QUALITY IS NOT GOOD..."
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."