Additional Fees

This company is pretty much the bottom of all energy companies and please avoid them! I don’t even know where to start!

One the customer service is the worst they don’t not speak English which I truly have nothing against that but when I spoke to the customer service I was upset and yelled and her and she said thank you which was completely ridiculous! Then I was promised $100 when I signed up with the company! Come to find out it’s two payments of $50 on a gift card well guess what a year into my contract and I have received nothing from them! I email and call and they say they will have someone contact me and that never happens.

So the final thing happened which is completely unethical they disconnected my service when I called and asked why they said because the account was past due I advised them I had a scheduled payment on the account they advised me scheduled payments don’t stop them from disconnecting the service how ridiculous is that then what’s the point of having a schedule payment?! Please do yourself a favor and avoid this company at all cost!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Direct Energy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments