Switched from paper billing to wireless billing.Login to few my bill was easy the first time.

But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this error message. That went on for months. I called Direct Energy few times to fix the error on their website.

Every time Direct Energy sent me an email with the URL to their login page. Every time the same error message came up. After several calls I could finally convince Direct Energy to switch me back to paper bills. Now I do not receive either email notifications nor pare bills.

Direct Energy lacks to train their staff properly to assist customers. It appears to me that this is their policy.

Seems they really want to get rid of their customers.They were successful in my case.

Review about: Direct Energy Website.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1306454
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear about your issues logging in to pay your bills.We would like to discuss the issue further so we can resolve the online problem.

If you could email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com we would love to continue the conversation.-Eden