Do not switch your energy supplier to Direct Energy.The door to door sales rep with the manager will mislead you to screwing you over so they can collect commission on sale.

Your old energy company will charge you with breaking their contract and you will be left with a bill of $200 or more for breaking their contract. Direct Energy with lie to you and tell you that won't happen. Guess again. Direct Energy will leave you with the bill.

DO NOT SWITCH TO DIRECT ENERGY.

When I tried to resolve this with Direct Energy, they said that their company will not pay cancellation fee for anyone.Meaning, you're on your own.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322104
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

What is this Encore charges and how do they come up with these charges.I agreed only to ONE company NOT 2.

I am not paying 2 charges for power..

this should be against the law.They are blatantly RIPPING US OFF !!!!!!!!!!

If you switch to any supplier your aggregate supplier will tell you that you owe them a cancellation fee.So use your head...did you sign a contract with the aggregate supplier?

Guess what you did NOT they automatically enrolled you because you did not read their letter. The letter states that if you do not choose you will be put in their program. So guess what it is a variable rate that goes up and down. Take a look at your bills in those months that your usage was the highest so was your rate.

Maybe you people should pay more attention to your bills, before you start *** about them.Funny i chose a supplier and i had no cancellation fee

I too had the derect energy guy promise me the world. I called ComEd to verify and the things they told me were not correct. I also called Direct Energy and complained, they did not seem to care.

Love elect is a rep for Direct Energy. You can tell by the multiple excuses he makes and his low education.

FIRST, ALL PROVIDERS HAVE DOOR TO DOOR AGENTS WHO WILL LIE & SELL YOU THE EARTH TO SWITCH TO THEIR COMPANY. I HAVE HAD JUST ENERGY COME TO MY DOOR & IF YOU TELL THEM NO THEY WILL STILL GET YOU, THATS ALL PROVIDERS SO YOU CANT BLAME DE WHEN ALL COMPANYS DUE THIS.

The same happened to me from a TXU door sales person.