I signed up for Direct Energy on my sheet I signed there nothing stateing cancellation fee.I called and then trying going on line to pay but couldn't, i entrred the account number but the recordinhg said it couldn't be found.

I still feel I do not owe a anything but i paid so i wouldn't get a late free and I sending through the mail.

Any questions please call

513-340-5572.Account #4975469 Home address 11958 6th Ave Cincinnati,Ohio.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of direct energy account from Direct Energy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Energy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Energy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1320863
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good afternoon, we are sorry for your negative experience with Direct Energy.We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if has yet to be addressed.

Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, and mailing/service address at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose