It's still an ongoing nightmare..but bottom line is that hot water was pouring out of our hot water heater, guy came, did a "diagnostic" (which was oh...you need a new part, showed it to us and he went to check his truck. came back and tried it, it didn't fit). told us that it would have to be ordered, and left. customer service called us back within 24 hours and told us that the part would be around 200 dollars....now we have 3 young kids and need to bathe them, do dishes etc. so we said order it. they told us to call once it arrived and book a service call

(after we followed up several times and theu kept saying they couldn't locate the part)...finally it arrived at our door Tuesday morning.

the guy comes again Tuesday night to install the part, says it's good to go.

after all is said and done, we paid around $500.00

well tonight, WEdnesday night, one day later, I go down to my basement and WATER IS POURING OUT OF THE HOT WATER HEATER AGAIN! EVERYWHERE.

now we are getting the run around, they are telling us they can't "find the details" on their computer, we are on hold and can't talk to anyone as of yet...

NIGHTMARE.

I have 3 kids (2, 3 and 6 years old) and do not have time for this in my life.....a huge, EXPENSIVE inconvience!

we'll see what happens....but I don't have high hopes.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322060
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose