A person from Direct Energy came to our office and said they were with the local energy company and needed to see our energy bill to make sure there were no illegal charges on it.

Despite being told numerous times we were not interested and to please leave, she would not go, and attempted to insist she was sent here by "the State".

Finally, we got a phone number that we could give our billing department, in case they were interested in having our energy bill looked at.

You can call 513-745-0323, and ask to speak with 'Trish'. I'm quite certain she'd be happy to field any complaints consumers have.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322100
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

I am a rep of direct energy and i am embarrassed for this rep.Never are we supposed to say that we are with the utility or from the state.

If we are asked to leave we are supposed to leave. What the *** is wrong with people who would trust a person who is a liar and pushy.

The last thing I want to do is *** someone off.

I just hate when i walk in and introduce myself and get screamed at.