Additional Fees

I was misinforned regarding Direct Energy being a 3rd party contractor with a 3 year contract.I advised the representative the house was a rental and i was moving within 6 months.

I recieved a NEST thermostat and returned it. The Nest company verified it's return. Now Direct Energy has turned me over to a collection agency for $104.

I moved in August and paid the balance of my Consumer's Energy bill.Will this ever end?

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Direct Energy. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Direct Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1320858
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good afternoon, we are sorry for your negative experience with Direct Energy.We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if has yet to be addressed.

Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, and mailing service address at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose