Minesing, Ontario
1.7

Leak from release valve through furnace room into next room. Technician #1 replaces release valve provides advice, takes photo of damages & inspects tank.

Still leaking call and request they bring tank.

Technician #2 arrives scoffs at the notion of a tank. Rushing to get through he provides no inspection tries every possible excuse it's because you shut off sprinkler (no) it's new taps or toilets ( No ) it's your well ( no well) suggests everything but the tank for leakage and says Technician #1 is incompetent the company is too busy so hires guys who rush and are untrained '***' and don't care.

I make 4 calls to complain stating tank still leaks rental is 10 years old please replace now. I am promised return calls by 8pm - none occur it's now 24 hours later. The last Customer Service through a fuzzy line did not apologize and instead threatened additional charges when I say remove tank and replace or I will go elsewhere. All customer service employees but 1 refused to supply last name or employee ID. Rightly so they are ashamed and do not want accountability they are clearly mortified by their work. Reprehensible service and Brazilian cherry floors in basement damaged.

Review about: Direct Energy Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1320799
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We are sorry that we did not see your post until now.We appreciate feedback and are always willing to help with any issue that may need resolution.

We can be contacted at DEdigitalcare@directenergy.com anytime!-Eden