I cancelled my account with them on Oct 5th and was told at that time I would receive my $50 refund in 10 business days.On the 4th week I called and I was told it takes 4-6 weeks.

It has been 6 weeks and they can't even find the old account so I'm out of $50.

Usually this amount would be minuscule but with times so hard to me that was a lot of money.Direct energy was a ok electric company but if your prepaid account gets empty your service will get cutoff very fast.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322068
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

Generac Power Systems - Generac GP17500 Failures.....Junkerac? Generac Power Systems "Bought 5 GP17500E generators in the spring of 2016 to run welders on a construction project. The failures keep coming. Have had 3 seize exhaust valves causing major..." Read more Waste Management - Video of driver angrily tossing garbage cans across street Waste Management "...I still have NO BINS - they delivered them to WRONG ADDRESS [...] I called at 8 am today. Driver did come an hour later - but angrily threw my..." Read more Direct Energy False Advertising Strikes again! Direct Energy "I received an offer in the mail 8 months ago approximately early October 2014 stating that I would receive 25,000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy,..." Read more Republic Services is it legal Extortion and Fraud or Illegal Republic Services "They took two of my payments and credited a closed account. Causing the open account to go delinquent and charged with multiple lien fee's. They promised me they would apply..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more