Despite asking many times to be removed from their calling list (as well as being on the national Do Not Call List), they insist on calling. Today, yet another rep called and when I mentioned I'd received several calls over the last few months, she said "Oh, OK" and hung up before I could say another word.

Calling back on their number (877.722.7822) allowed me to leave yet another voice mail asking to be removed. Already left a complaint with FCC and, as mentioned in my voice mail to them, every single call will be logged and info will be sent to FCC.

What will it take for these people to get the message?

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322115
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

Jerry, from the Phillipines, how do you know so much about DE's marketing strategy? Do you work for them?

is your bill paid up to date? if it's always current i assure you the calls would stop...