Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative said yes. I then cancelled my agreement with Reliant and went with Direct Energy Home Services.
After waiting 3 months I called to see what has happened. Direct energy said that I am not eligible for this offer but gave no reason. I have tried several times to collect on this offer but they keep saying no.
I have attached a scan of the advertisement if anyone is in the same boat as I am. This is a direct fraudulent advertisement that should not be allowed for any business to do.
If you say you are going to do something then honour the agreement.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Just deliver on the promise
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Heater Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "hi, We received a call from Angie's list asking us to become a preferred contractor, that they can help us increase business by at lease double, from 100k to 200k. After..."
- "We hired Andy Barbe inc. to renovate our basement. He had a totally unfinished basement to start with and was to complete it from June 15 till September 1st. On..."
- "Ordered the " Large Elegant Fruit Basket" described as "fresh array of delicious domestic and tropical fruits such as grapes, apples, oranges. pineapple, mango, and kiwi etc...(15 LBS). Price was..."
- "I placed an order on cyber Monday, transaction was billed not once but twice and after waiting much past the quoted shipping we were very disappointed to receive..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."