Burlington, Ontario
100% full Resolved

Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative said yes. I then cancelled my agreement with Reliant and went with Direct Energy Home Services.

After waiting 3 months I called to see what has happened. Direct energy said that I am not eligible for this offer but gave no reason. I have tried several times to collect on this offer but they keep saying no.

I have attached a scan of the advertisement if anyone is in the same boat as I am. This is a direct fraudulent advertisement that should not be allowed for any business to do.

If you say you are going to do something then honour the agreement.

Review about: Water Heater Rental.

I didn't like: Liers.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraudulent / $1000
Preferred solution Just deliver on the promise

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1320754
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We are sorry that we did not see your post until now.We appreciate feedback and are always willing to help with any issue that may need resolution.

We can be contacted at DEdigitalcare@directenergy.com anytime!-Eden

really

U wait 3 months why..... doesnt make since if that ps the reason u switched why u wait 93 days and hope they give it to u.....why not call after a month

Daniel2015
to really Burlington, Ontario, Canada #958800

I did call but they told me that I had to wait 90 days from contract date to receive them. You must work for direct energy eh?

to Daniel2015 #979931

hey Daniel...I am having the same problem. Have you received your points yet?