Direct Energy is impossible to deal with.They love to transfer you to the next person just so they don't have to deal with you.

My electricity was supposed to be turned on today - January 6th, however one of their incompetent employees put my down for January 10th. So here I sit in the parking lot of my new apartment - which they won't let me in without the electricity - it's cold and I have no where else to go until January 10th. I have called two customer service people, one supervisor, and one person who is suppose to be a "solutions" employee. None of them could help me.

Soooo...I'm letting them turn it on as January 10th, then I'm getting electricity elsewhere!!!!

Don't use Direct Energy .Terrible terrible company.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322143
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

hollins1

DIRECT ENERGY IS A PEST.THEY CAME TO MY HOME TO SELL ELECTRICITY.I TOLD THEM I WAS HAPPY WITH TXU.THEN THEY WANTED TO KNOW HOW MUCH I WAS PAYING TXU.SO I ASKED THEM HOW MUCH WAS THEIR KWH.UPON FINDING OUT HOW MUCH THEIR KWH'S WAS I INFORMED DIRECT ENERGY THAT THEY WAS HIGHER THAN I WAS PAYING TXU AND I ALSO INFORMED THEM THAT TXU OWN'S MY LINE'S.AND THEY HAVE TO PAY TXU TO USE THEM.THE SALE'S PERSON GOT RUDE.AND OF COURSE I HAD TO GET DOWN LOW AND DIRTY TO GET HIM TO LEAVE MY HOME.I BET HE WILL NOT RETURN TO MY HOME.IF I SAY NO,I DAM WELL MEAN NO.

I recive great customer service from direct energy