I was with Direct Energy for three years, struggling to work out a 5 yr contract that I had been duped into.Finally a representive from Just Energy came by and talked with me.

He showed how I had been overcharged for too long, so I called Direct Energy and asked if they were willing to reduce my rates to match other companies-- they said NO!!

So I signed up with the other company and had to pay a ridiculous price to get ayay from those crooks, but my bills have been at least 1/2 of the bills from DE.I will recoup this loss in no time and I am so glad to be rid of these scumbags

Review about: Direct Energy Electricity Supply.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

Division No. 8, Alberta, Canada #1321328

I hate the name Direct Energy, and I tell everyone who says they are with this bunch of crooks, to see how much they are being overcharged. I have had much cheaper bills since I left them, and much better service.

to Mildred Johnson Dallas, Texas, United States #1322195

We appreciate your feedback Mildred and we apologize that you have had such a negative experience with Direct Energy.We are working hard everyday to improve our customer experience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day Mildred.-Rose

DirectEnergyHelp
to Mildred Johnson Houston, Texas, United States #1322199
Direct Energy Verified Representative

If there is ever anything we can assist you with please don't hesitate to reach out to us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com. Thank you and have a wonderful day Mildred.-Rose

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1320703
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We appreciate feedback and are always willing to help with any issue that may need resolution. We can be contacted at DEdigitalcare@directenergy.com anytime! -Eden

JLOERA

ACTUALLY, DIRECT ENERGY DO NOT OFFER 5YR CONTRACTS, ONLY 1YR & 2YR. AND CALL AROUND TO SEE IF OTHER PROVIDERS WILL MATCH RATES, MOST WILL NOT THEY WILL JUST OFFER YOU THEIR LOWEST RATE.