Update by user Apr 08, 2012

He also had a girl with him who stated she was from Connecticut, although they were both professionally dressed the woman was shy, jumping to conclusions i feel that he was training her to do what he does. which is nothing short of him creating professional offspring to go out and spread the word of DE

Original review posted by user Apr 08, 2012

when the rep came to my door i wasn't interested, but he sat down with me on my front porch and explained every aspect to me, answered all my questions and left me without a doubt a respect for someone i might not see ever again.we both clicked after awhile cause we were both marines, but besides that, it was nothing short of him helping his fellow Americans.

save some money and gain knowledge i forgot his first name but on the bottom of the enrollment page is R.Williams and a rep I.D of 622014.if this guy is out there or Direct Energy reads this let him know i said thank you.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322132
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose