Additional Fees

I worked for Direct energy as well as IDT energy and I wouldn't reccomend anyone work for them!!I work for both companies for almost 2 months and didn't receive any compensation and they are wanted by the IRS for not paying taxes!!!They are scammers so I left the company.

This person wrote the review about Direct Energy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Energy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Energy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1323025
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose