This has got to be the energy co. From ***.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322984
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning, we are sorry for your negative experience with Direct Energy.We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if has yet to be addressed.

Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, and mailing service address at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

Direct Energy - Billing issue Direct Energy "I was billed on budget billing every month since 6-2016 for $342.00 over several months the credit balance was not used toward the bill, so we amassed a credit of..." Read more Direct Energy - DERS online billing Direct Energy "Switched from paper billing to wireless billing. Login to few my bill was easy the first time. But after that I could not login anymore. Direct Energy's website showed this..." Read more Direct Energy - Review in Utility category  from Grand Rapids, Michigan Direct Energy "I don't even have service with them. Never did. Not sure how they got my cell phone number at that. They call 5 times a day. Back to back. Everyday...." Read more Missouri Wind And Solar - Bad review's done buy people paid by Thermodyne systems Missouri Wind And Solar "We purchased a Missouri Freedom General 2- 48/96V 2000W turbine,Coleman 440 HVA charge controller,10,000W Aims inverter/charger,48V Diversion dump load resistor(4resistor dump),3phase break switch,100A fuse and holder and all the goodies..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more