I don't even have service with them.Never did.

Not sure how they got my cell phone number at that. They call 5 times a day. Back to back. Everyday.

I talked to them and asked to be put on their do not call list.Today i get another call...

This person wrote the review about Direct Energy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Direct Energy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Direct Energy other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1323628
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose