Additional Fees

My father received a call from Direct Energy about auto-renewing their service.First - they didn't even have the state correct.

Second they said they were from DUKE Energy. He then receives a letter confirming his auto renew for over $400! When I called to cancel this service, their representative was very haughty and rude. How do you people sleep at night scamming the elderly!

Be aware people! They are not professional. Are you even a legitimate company? You quote one price and then scam them with an even higher quote.

Unprofessional!

Very unprofessional!In my opinion, I wouldn't do business with them if they were the last company on earth.

Review about: Direct Energy Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer service, Billing tactics.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Thank you for contacting Direct Energys Customer Care Department.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you or your family.

We would like to investigate this further for you.

Could you please reply to us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com at your earliest convenience, with any of the below information?With this information we will forward it to the appropriate department to investigate the sales practices of the agent.

Agent Name

Date the Agent visited your residence

Your full address or nearest local intersection

Brief description of your specific concerns Any additional information that may be important Sincerely, - Henry, Direct Energy Customer Care