My average daily usage is between $1.25 and $1.75.Prepaid program.

I switched from TXU. I had a smart meter and my bill was around 140 a month. DE text me everyday and let me know how much I use each day. I got crazy...

I unplugged everything, then everyday I plugged something different in and got the daily cost on every appliance i have. Here is what I found out. My 10.99 walmart clock radio uses more energy that my fridge, more than my washer.... 2 loads, electricc dryer 2 loads in a day.

WOW and it said it was energy efficiant. So now I have it down as to what cost what. I am very happy with the resluts. Also they add NO fees on prepaid.

You save on all those micky mouse fees that are just profit for every utility company.I am more than happy to prove it to anyone out there.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322147
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

You can do the same thing with a amp probe and b reading the labels on the device, There is no way a wall clock uses more enegery than Stated, this Comment must have been written by the out source company that is running this Scam.. Get Real

I really love the service provided by the prepaid service too