I am a Direct Energy To Go customer and for the last 10 days or so, they (the company) has been rebating $1.00 / day for each day that my energy cost is over $7.00 for that day.Well, this is not really a complaint, but on 7-29-12, they listed my running balance as $48.83 and then stated in an email that they added $1.00 to my account and that the balance is $48.83.

So WHERE is the dollar that they state they have given me?I don't want to sound greedy, but if they state they are giving me a dollar then, they should GIVE me the dollar!!

Review about: Direct Energy Account.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322094
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

You don't sound greedy fair is fair. A follow up should be posted to find out if you were ever compensated. If a dollar is no big deal then have 500,000 people send me a dollar, I will not complain about that....THAT sounds greedy :zzz

really???omg..

you don't want to sound greedy? well guess what you do. you should be ashamed and grateful that they decided to provide you with the money they did. you don't even know if that dollar was applied in the 48.83 and then they sent you a message that you would receive a dollar.

they are not promising you anything.

they didnt sign a contract or anything stating that they have to give you any money whatsoever.so stop being greedy and appreciate that they decided to compensate you with something!!!