Additional Fees

Direct Energy Has charged me nearly double the rate I was getting for Electricity after my Contract ended.If you use them and don't plan on keeping them after your contract is up please get rid of them quickly!

I will never go back to this company and I suggest anyone thinking of joining to look over the many negative reviews that are already available. They have showed me that they are not trustworthy. I went from 0.0699 Per KWH to 0.1149 Per KWH just after a month.

I disapprove of this company and their antics.If they wanted customers to trust them and stay they would be better off not hiking their prices immediately after a contract.

Review about: Direct Energy Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I didn't like: Rip off, Lack of respect to customer needs, Over all experience, Billing tactics.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1356762
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We can imagine how upsetting it must be to see a price change after your contract ends.We apologize for any frustration this has caused you!

If you could please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com we can take a look at your account to ensure the accuracy of your rate and that proper communication was sent beforehand.

We appreciate the opportunity to investigate this for you.Thank you -Kate