I waited for all morning for Direct Energy people to come for duck cleaning.But no one showed up.

I called them, they told me they made a mistake on booking and wanted me to wait for another month for the next available appointment. I requested a discount to compensate me for having to skip work to wait for the original appointment. But they said they don't compensate customers for the time they waited. The rep, , Katrina Laughton, claimed herself a manager of the customer service department.

She even said that it would be ridiculous for them to compensate customers for their waiting time because they are running a business.I could not believe what I heard!

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322085
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose