Don't do business with direct energy They doubled my rate over the past year after my contract expired.Yet, AEP bill says I'm still on a fixed rate.

They're charging me a variable rate yet they it states that I'm still on a fixed rate on my bill. It's very misleading and I'm sure they do this so you don't notice that your rate is slowly going up. After cancelling Direct Energy says it will take up to 2 months to cancel. Direct Energy is a scam.

Do not do business with these people.

Their customer service is a nightmare.Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words Enter at least 100 words

Review about: Direct Energy Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We would be glad to review your account, and see what options we have to renew you on another fixed contract if you would like to have a similar rate plan like you had before.Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your account number, phone number, and address.

We look forward to assisting you.Thank you, -Jane

"They doubled my rate over the past year after my contract expired"

C'mon.. This isn't a space shuttle launch.

You yourself know why your costs went up.