Today a sales rep came to our door, I explained I had already spoken to a rep that had come to our door previously and we decided we were not interested. Rather than respecting my answer that we were not interested he insisted I show him my electric bill.

Why would I want to show my statement to someone that I have no interest in dealing with? It was very invasive. After going back and forth and not taking no for an answer my husband came to speak with him. He too tried telling him we were not interested.

When he finally decided to leave my husband offered to shake his hand and he rudely made a face and walked away.

It’s apalling the tactics the door to door reps use when they are indeed trying to get our business. Please stop coming to our door.

Review about: Direct Energy Sales Representative.

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you or your family. We would like to investigate this further for you.

Could you please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with any of the following information? Agent Name, date the Agent visited your residence, brief description of your specific concerns with any important details and your full address. With this information we will forward it to the appropriate department to investigate the sales practices of the agent. We can also add you to our Do Not Knock list as well.

Please address the email to me. Thank you, - Cole