I contracted for duct cleaning.I had to wait a month.

I had to be at home for pretty much the entire day. I had to move furniture ( in advance ). I had to make sure access was available to bring hoses into the house. On the day, I was " unfortunately" forced to miss attending a family funeral.

One hour prior to the end of the 10am to 2 pm window for arrival, Direct Energy calls and cancels. They had truck problems and, according to customer service, only own one truck for eastern Ontario. No appology, no compensation, no offers, and, to make it even worse, when I declined a re-schedule, they stated "To bad - So sad" as I had cancelled the contract.

I didn't reschedule as it is 4 days before Christmas and I do not want doors and windows open in sub zero weather next January. My advice is to find a local contractor.

Direct could not care less about customer service.Also, consider this if and when you need to renew with Direct Energy for anything.

Review about: Direct Energy Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322148
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose