2.3

I'm guilty of trusting Direct Energy Services LLC in Westerville, Ohio, my supplier of natural gas for my home in Cleveland.A few years ago I Got a knock on my door from their rep offering a great low rate, no commitments etc.

so I said sure. My mistake was not keeping an eye on my bill. Somehow I was later put on a variable rather than the fixed plan. When I compared my rate $8.29 per McF to rates posted on their website of $3.99 per McF I had to call their customer service.

Keep in mind that for Dec. 2016 I used 19 McF or difference of $81.70 just for that one month. When I called customer service the computer offered me a choice of numbers to push.One of which was "if you have questions on your bill" another if you wish to cancel and another if you wish to renew. Each time I choose question on bill The kind computer said I was being transferred then disconnected me, 3 times.

So I tried the number for "renew service" surprise, surprise I got right in.

Told on variable plan offer a fixed rate of $3.33 per McF for a 30 or so month commitment and I would get a $75.00 prepaid visa but nothing for the past.I'm done with this business and suggest you do the same.

Review about: Direct Energy Residential Gas Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1320772
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Hello!We want to apologize for the negative experience you have had with Direct Energy.

If you would like us to review your account to see if we can assist in any way please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com. In the email, please include your account number, name, phone number, and service/mailing address.

Thank you and have a great day.-Rose