5.0

I have to admit.This decision to go with Direct Energy after being with Quaker was truly a wrong one!

I pay at least 10$ more a month. My gas usage is extremely high. I am the only person in my home. My neighbor too signed with Direct Energy.

He didn't get the Nest and his bill is again 10$ cheaper than mine a month. He also has 3 grown children living with him. When I tried to see if I can have my rate adjusted. Reference # 547538.

I was given the run around and was told I'd have to pay the $200 cancellation fee when my goal wasn't to cancel. Not only that the Nest device will go to 73 degrees when I have it set to 71. The rep that came to my house last week tried to look at it but it still continues to have a mind of it's home. So instead of the system saving me money and usage.

It's actually costing me more!

This company, service and customer service is the worst!I wish I would have done my homework prior to agreeing to be a part of this horrible service team!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Direct Energy. The most disappointing about nest thermostat at Direct Energy was over all experience , but reviewer liked idea of a cost savings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Direct Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1321925
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

OhReallyTho

I have a question did you ask them to simply replace it because from what you're saying is that its not working properly so they will need to replace it not fix it but replacing try calling