Leak from release valve through furnace room into next room. Technician #1 replaces release valve provides advice, takes photo of damages & inspects tank.
Still leaking call and request they bring tank.
Technician #2 arrives scoffs at the notion of a tank. Rushing to get through he provides no inspection tries every possible excuse it's because you shut off sprinkler (no) it's new taps or toilets ( No ) it's your well ( no well) suggests everything but the tank for leakage and says Technician #1 is incompetent the company is too busy so hires guys who rush and are untrained '***' and don't care.
I make 4 calls to complain stating tank still leaks rental is 10 years old please replace now. I am promised return calls by 8pm - none occur it's now 24 hours later. The last Customer Service through a fuzzy line did not apologize and instead threatened additional charges when I say remove tank and replace or I will go elsewhere. All customer service employees but 1 refused to supply last name or employee ID. Rightly so they are ashamed and do not want accountability they are clearly mortified by their work. Reprehensible service and Brazilian cherry floors in basement damaged.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Furnace Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought this item at Lowe's in Canada (Toronto) in May, 2015. I paid $700 for it because for some reason, I thought it was supposed to be a..."
- "You don't really have to spend $250 to save $0.25 per gallon of gas. There is always sales at Winn-Dixie that allow the customer, or guest, to save an extra..."
- "Looking for a no cog low wind startup wind turbine generator for your residential roof top install? Look at this! http://www.mwands.com/pdf_files/legal/ I saved my money, shopped eBay and bought the Thermodyne Systems Windgeneering..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "Waited over a month because I wanted a QUALITY job done. SOmeone who takes care of your property and does a good job. Not a drive by price..."
- "I bought a 2006 28 FT Work and Play trailer and have owned it since new. I complained to Forest River 2 years ago about how the finishh had..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."