Direct Energy - Review about Furnance Repair from Minesing, Ontario
Leak from release valve through furnace room into next room. Technician #1 replaces release valve provides advice, takes photo of damages & inspects tank.
Still leaking call and request they bring tank.
Technician #2 arrives scoffs at the notion of a tank. Rushing to get through he provides no inspection tries every possible excuse it's because you shut off sprinkler (no) it's new taps or toilets ( No ) it's your well ( no well) suggests everything but the tank for leakage and says Technician #1 is incompetent the company is too busy so hires guys who rush and are untrained '***' and don't care.
I make 4 calls to complain stating tank still leaks rental is 10 years old please replace now. I am promised return calls by 8pm - none occur it's now 24 hours later. The last Customer Service through a fuzzy line did not apologize and instead threatened additional charges when I say remove tank and replace or I will go elsewhere. All customer service employees but 1 refused to supply last name or employee ID. Rightly so they are ashamed and do not want accountability they are clearly mortified by their work. Reprehensible service and Brazilian cherry floors in basement damaged.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Furnace Repair
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Back on Wednesday, October 14, 2015, I paid $40.37 cents in U.S. Dollars to buy a Necklace With A Very Special Stone To Bring Out Positive Energy and boy What..."
- "DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. This is my nephews FB as i do not have my own however i am in my 50s and Purchased..."
- "I purchased a Piazetta wood stove through an installer who obtained it from Pacific Energy. The unit broke down every 2 weeks it was used during the winter of 2013-2014...."
- "Since I listen and comment on the posts a lot I just want to give everyone a heads up on this site I used to create a resume. It's called..."
- "I bought a ring at show, lost a stone out of it in less then 24 hours. I mailed it to the lady and she says she never received IT...."
- "Terrible. Bought 3 piece sofa set in tan color. It turned green. When i called customer service they wouldnt help. Said just over a year and they wont..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."