Additional Fees

In may i set up an account with direct energy and i informed them i did not have poles up yet but they would be up soon.They said that was fine i could still srt account up and to let them know when the poles got put in then they wpuld turn electricity on.

So direct energy proceeds to turn my neighbors electricity off and change their service off and change their services to direct energy. They did not have the right so i informed them that was the wrong address and we do not have our poles up and then the lady tells me then we will cancel ypur account and wave all fees because that was our fault and it will be to long before you have poles up. So since they said they waved all fees i did not worry about it on october 16 my husband checked his credit and they turned the fees into a collection agency and his credit went down so i called direct energy once again asking what is going on their customer service reps hang up on me 3 times then i ask for manager and they send me to the superviser and she hangs up on me. Then she calls me today and proceeds to argue with a customer saying she did not hang up and i said yes the call ended on your side and she continues to argue with me.

This is a manager never ever would i argue with a customer. 1. im already not happy necause you turned my neighbors electric on and charged me the fees 2. you lied when saying fees were waved 3.

nobody wants to help and your so called customer service hangs up when they have any problem 4.you have unprofessional managers

Review about: Direct Energy Residential Electricity Supply.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Oh no!We apologize you have had this kind of dissatisfaction with us recently.

We would like to investigate this further right away.

Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with any information that would be helpful in locating the account like the account number, address, and phone number.Thank you, -Cole