Multiple phone calls, a couple different numbers called from and different people.Called my wife multiple times while she was at work and then just called.

Use the line "expressed interest" to try and get around the fact that they are cold calling. How the heck do they even get our cell phone numbers and when I stated that they called my wife last week and she told them to remove us from the list, then the guy today says well it can take up to 72 hours to fully remove you from the system.

We never in know way responded to any mail flyers, letters, or any other form of mail that they have sent stating they can save us money.We know way too many people who have fallen into their trap before and we wont even entertain the thought of it.

Review about: Direct Energy Customer Care.

Direct Energy Verified Representative

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.We would like to add your address or phone number to our internal Do Not Contact list.

Please provide the phone number you would like to have added to our list, and we will be happy to fulfill your request.

You may email us at you, - Jane