Additional Fees

Business services was placed on my residential account by my x husband with out my permission. The utility services are not in his name so I have no idea how this company was able set up something without my permission.

I have no idea why anymore would want to voluntarily switch to this company when there rates are 4 cents higher, but I can understand why you would want to do it without getting permission because no one would willing pay more for something that is already to high. I want this cancelled immediately in should not have to pay you a higher rate for something I did not request I'm 5 days into my next billing cycle and you claim nothing can be done about stopping this.

Review about: Direct Energy Customer Care.

Reason of review: I did not authorize this service .

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Afternoon. We apologize that your experience with Direct Energy was anything less than exceptional.

We would like to review this account further with you and investigate the enrollment that was done and assist you with your cancellation request.

Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com and include your account number, phone number and a copy of this review. Thank you, - Cole