Additional Fees

I just filed a complaint through MAE.Due to a post shared on Facebook I was prompted to check my bill to see if I was also being waaay over charged for gas.

Sadly I am! At $8.78 compared to $3.06!! I am not sure how long this has been going on but I can tell you this is bull! If at any point I would have personally gave an ok it would have only been to save so I am not sure how I got on this plan.

I am furious and will be expecting a full refund of the difference for every month I was over charged.What kind of scam is this?!

Review about: Direct Energy Gas Supply.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Afternoon!We would like to investigate this right away with you.

Please email us at with your account number, full address and phone number so we may provide you with a resolution.

Please include my name in the email you send.Thank you, - Cole

I just canceled them also my bill was 100% higher than last month.I did not even know I was signed up with them until I looked closely at my bill.

They said I singed up with them long ago? And because I didn't respond to some renewal letter sent I was on there variable rate!

Then they said I could stay at $ 4.01 but would have to renew every year or back to their variable rate hike.What a scam, sorry to hear you got scammed too