First call they admitted they did not notify me of the change and started a complaint.Surprise, they found they had and of course I can not prove they did not.

The scale is way over consumers so they are taking advantage of a senior. I am having it stopped and of course that can not be done till Feb 1 so they will continue to win until then. I am warning all friends on face book and in person.

It starts good but if you can not stay on top of it it turn into rip off.

I feel used. Oh and the second lady was no where near as friendly as the first.

One person did thank me for being a customer as I was cancelling and I laughed and said you should thank me for all you charge and he tried hard not to let a little laugh out and then got professional again.RIP OFF ALERT Jean

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of electricity and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Direct Energy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned electricity in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Direct Energy.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1320787
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We are sorry that we did not see your post until now.We appreciate feedback and are always willing to help with any issue that may need resolution.

We can be contacted at DEdigitalcare@directenergy.com anytime!-Eden