Called company who could care less about the flood, could only book me in for service 1pm -5pm the next day, apparently everyone was flooding...go figure.Had no choice but to book these times for service (what are you supposed to do????).

Told client services person I was less than happy with this service and that I'd be looking elsewhere for a provider. Called back the next day to confirm the service time only to find that the client services person didn't even bother to book me a service time!!! Had to rebook for 5pm - 9pm.

What kind of lousy service is this when your basement is flooding due to faulty equipment from this company????This person should be fired.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1321003
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We apologize that we did not see your post until now.We appreciate feedback and are always willing to help with any issue that may need resolution.

We can be contacted at DEdigitalcare@directenergy.com anytime!-Eden

Why did you not shut off your main water valve?Your tank is probably broke and you will need a new water heater.They are the easiest thing to install you can look on you tube to see how.If I can do it as a small woman with 1 person to help I am sure you can do it.Otherwise you can end up paying thousands for something that you yourself can do for about 300 dollars.