Pembroke, Ontario

I called Direct Energy on Thursday about a lack of Hot Water.The next available technician I was told was Tuesday.

I told them that was unaceptable. They called me back later to say I could get an appointment on Friday. Technician arrived Friday (Late) and could not fix the problem due to lack of parts. He ordered the parts and said if they came in on Saturday he would be back.

Parts came in On Saturday and I called Direct Energy and 1st avail appointment would be Wednesday.What gives with this company, almost a week of cold showers....

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1322013
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good Morning!We are very sorry in the delayed response and to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.

We want the opportunity to look into your account to resolve your issue if it has yet to be addressed. Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, account number, phone number, mailing/service address, and your issue needing to be addressed at your earliest convenience.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose

Waste Pro Usa - Unsatisfactory even when you pay extra Waste Pro Usa "It's nearly been two weeks since I requested and paid the extra $100.00 fee to have my tree branches picked up I've called numerous times and spoke with office Manger..." Read more Amerigas Exchange Issue x3 Amerigas "I went to the local Shell station at Northside and I-35 to get a propane exchange a few weeks ago. I had a blue rhino tank but all they had..." Read more Suburban Propane - Highest gouging company of 2017 Suburban Propane "This is for the marysville location with the "help" of Maryjane and her supervisor. This company's fees are ridiculous. To start off, they charge $90 to install the propane tank...." Read more Advanced Disposal - Incompetent employees give horrible service Advanced Disposal "I have had a small pile of yard trash in the street for over two months now, as hav a few neighbors in close proximity. I'm in Clay County, Fl,..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more