Direct Energy sends a sales agent to my home who informs me how they are going to save me money on my monthly-recurring utility charges by simply switching electricity-generating service from First Energy to Direct Energy. She was really slick, pulling out her calculator and actually trying to show me the savings.

Thinking I was going to save some money, I bought into this scam and signed a service contract with no penalty for early termination if unsatisfied with their service.

GOOD GOD !! When I received my first billing invoice, my charges were practically double what I paid for with First Energy. So tell me again, Direct Energy, where are the savings ??

ADIOS DIRECT ENERGY !!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to "just cancel my damned service already !!" as the author lost $200. This person is overall dissatisfied with Direct Energy. The most disappointing about direct energy electricity supply at Direct Energy was false promises and run-around and variable price scam Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Energy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Utility category for more informed decision or compare Direct Energy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1320736
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We appreciate feedback and are always willing to help with any issue that may need resolution. We can be contacted at DEdigitalcare@directenergy.com anytime! -Eden