I purchased a new Lennox furnace from Direct Energy 1 year ago with a service contract for yearly maintanence, last week the furnace quit working I called the phone number to get someone out to repair it, but after 5 calls which where never answered I left a message for someone to call me back but again no one returned my call.The tempature was -30C and the house was getting pretty cold so I call ATCO Gas and they had a technician there in 2 hours, (they have great service) he found the problem and told me that since it was under warranty that I would have to go through Direct Energy since that is who I purchased it through (HERE WE GO AGAIN) so I called numerous times again and still nothing finally I got through and they told me that they would have a technician out within 24 hours YIKES!!!

so I agreed and took the next day off work to wait for the technician guess what the tech didn't show up so I called DE again to see if he was coming again no answer, after 2 days the tech called saying his truck broke down and he would be there within 24 hours, he did show up the next day and fixed the problem what a nightmare I should send them the bill for my electricity bill as I had to run 4 space heaters to keep the house from freezing up.SO DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM DIRECT ENERGY YOU WON'T GET THE SERVICE YOU PAID FOR!!!

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1321018
Direct Energy Verified Representative

We apologize that we did not see your post until now.We appreciate feedback and are always willing to help with any issue that may need resolution.

We can be contacted at DEdigitalcare@directenergy.com anytime!-Eden

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #785371

Hi..I think we.Should all get together to do a campaign.

I went through a similar situation and in the process of deciding what. Do with these unqualified installers. They showed up with toilet brushes to clean my boiler and broke it shut off the heat. Claiming no responsibility and.

Damaging my property. This is only the tip of the iceberg. When the instller got caught, he. Said don't tell me how to do my job and walked out.

I brought these matters up to the directors level and they showed no care and incompetence.This company is horrible.