Mason City, Illinois
1.7

Direct energy calls me all the time asking for a person that doesn't live here, never has.I grew up in this house and I'm 60.

I have told them who I am, my address and they say they will remove my number but they never do. If I could file harassment charges I would. I'm not a customer and never will be. They always want to talk to Alex ???

about his account. I do not know, never heard of this person. UGH!!!!!!!

I told them to do their job and check out my address and they would see that no one by that name lives here or has that phone no.I try to block it, but they call from a different after a period of time

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of harassing phone calles. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of direct energy account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Direct Energy needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned direct energy account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Direct Energy.

Had an Experience with Direct Energy?

Comments

DirectEnergyHelp
Houston, Texas, United States #1321292
Direct Energy Verified Representative

Good afternoon, we are very sorry to hear of your negative experience with Direct Energy.If you would like we can place you on our Do Not Contact List if these phone calls are still occuring.

Please email us at dedigitalcare@directenergy.com with your full name, phone number, mailing/service and address and we can place you on that list.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.-Rose